Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Birthday Gift for Grammy

For the last month, every time I walked by the calendar- October 25th stood out to me. It is sad not to have Grammy here to wish Happy Birthday. This year, I decided to try and do an act of service in honor of Grammy for her birthday. It was a simple thing- but it felt good to know that she knows. So- if you feel inclined you may want to do the same. We are blessed with that same love and kindness that Grammy and Grandpa so easily shared with others. I love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea. I will try to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to honor Grammy! I thought of her as I was pressing food and drinks on my company the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Meggan's "service" so like Mom's! I did think of her often on her birthday and I hope it did some service-- I will tomorrow in honor of her! Thanks for reminding me, Lara.

    ReplyDelete