Friday, September 16, 2011

Hi all!

I suppose I can take a moment out of my birthday to post! ;)

This is Nicolette, by the way. It feels like we haven't done much, and yet we've been busy!

Our big news is that Aaron got a new job, back in Reno. So we're moving again! We have to be there Nov 1, so we'll be busy packing, driving, and unpacking the last week of October.

Kirin started the third grade. We were going to start a Girl Scout troop, but since we're moving, that's on hold. I did the leadership training in August, and we'll transfer all that to Reno.

Aaron's been working at the Ocean Spray bottling plant here in Las Vegas for the last year. It's been good, but not great. This new opportunity in Reno is programming for a medical equipment maker. Small start up, the company is less than 10 people. He's excited to get to use a skill (programming) that he doesn't usually get to do.

I started back to school. I'm attending Western Governor's University online. Hopefully, I will be done with a Bachelor's in Accounting within the year. As quick as I can manage it.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Nicolette. Hope it was a good one! and good luck with the move. Moving is the WORST~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you are going to school and able to go without interruption during the move. Glad to hear Aaron has found a job he may like better! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete